"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design originated from need to fish in the narrow coves formed by earthquakes.
- I didn't press him on the question of where the design had originated from, for his ready answer was 'off the top of my uncle's head'.
- And developing countries are beginning to buy cars and light trucks whose designs originated in Detroit.
- The design of the deck originates in the early modern period, and had become fixed by the 1920s.
- He thought the design originated from Mediterranean temples.
- First, is the design original in a copyright sense; that is, did the design originate from the author?
- The world would remember then that the whole grandiose design had originated with him.
- The design originated in 1935 from a requirement by United Air Lines.
- The idea and design of this bracelet originated in India.
- Although the term slipper chair is American, the design originated in 18th-century Europe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.