"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition, an urban design exists awaiting the decision to set up a development plan.
- He shifted focus in 1986 to home and urban design.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in urban design and bridge architecture.
- There are so many good fights to be fought in urban design.
- He had 41 commissions on the scale of community planning or urban design.
- He is also known for his writings on urban design.
- The film explores the interaction of urban design and community.
- The district is known and appreciated for its urban design with nearby nature.
- It is used in analysis of urban design and planning.
- This relationship is something close to an ideal in urban design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.