"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Companies Xerox is close to reaching a landmark deal to farm out its data processing, narrowing its list of contenders to two.
- "It was a landmark deal for us," Mr. Klein said.
- This landmark deal means that "foreign" cars will be built in Britain for the first time, with the factory set to open during 1986.
- The landmark deal saw the new owners secure an 80% stake of the Midlands outfit.
- With profits shrinking fast in the mainframe business, the landmark deal is an acknowledgment by both companies that they must cooperate to reduce costs.
- In a landmark deal in 2010, Switzerland turned over the names of 4,000 US account holders and paid a $780m fine.
- Throughout its history, NautaDutilh has been instrumental in a number of landmark deals.
- "BP was a landmark deal," he said.
- UConn also signed a landmark deal during the season with Connecticut Public Television to broadcast their games.
- A sale would undo a landmark trans-Atlantic deal made at the peak of the stock market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.