"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Quark smiled with the pleasure of estimating the profit on an illegal deal.
- "Or to honor an illegal deal proffered by another Citizen."
- "He made an illegal deal with the faeries," Atropos said.
- You don't have to buy through illegal deals.
- Instead, the parties can approach the local mafia clan to supervise their illegal deal.
- When his business empire became financially unstable, he shot himself amid accusations of shady and possibly illegal financial deals.
- "It was an illegal deal and I got wind of it," Checketts said.
- This is more of a problem for some companies than others, particularly companies who might have made illegal deals or altered financial reports.
- The number of people participating in the illegal deals is impossible to determine accurately.
- Of colluding with my brother in some illegal deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.