"conclusion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What Chavez seems to be doing is taking this to its logical conclusion.
- An interesting point but one that is clearly ridiculous when taken to its natural conclusion.
- If you took your argument to its true logical conclusion, no crime should be punished at all.
- And will they take that question to its intended conclusion?
- The Guardian does not take the argument to its logical conclusion.
- Well, maybe we should take Guardians line to its logical conclusion.
- Several of them had already discovered passion, although only one admitted to having taken it to its inevitable conclusion.
- The first step has now been taken and brought to its conclusion.
- She had to take this journey to its conclusion.
- I told him to take it to its logical conclusion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.