"conclusion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So until we've been able to answer some of those basic questions we're not in a position to jump to conclusions.
- We were jumping to conclusions, I knew in the back of my mind.
- I needed to find out what was going on before jumping to conclusions.
- Why not wait until you do before jumping to conclusions?
- She didn't know enough about the relationship to jump to conclusions like that!
- But then, I'm not the sort to go jumping to conclusions.
- After all, he has just started his career and it's too early to jump to conclusions.
- She was, he thought, a woman who would jump to conclusions.
- I am not going to jump to conclusions about what happened.
- I think we want to get all that information on the table before any of us jump to conclusions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.