"conclusion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is insufficient information to date on which to make firm conclusions.
- "The slices are like looking at 25 or 50 different stocks and trying to make conclusions about the broader market."
- But another season is needed to make firm conclusions because the study area is so large.
- I don't think we have enough information to make strong conclusions'.
- He is forced to make conclusions about people and society that are, at times, unpalatable.
- In order to make conclusions about relative intensity a great deal of knowledge and care is required.
- Topics should not lead a person into making false conclusions.
- The student can investigate what sort of a sample size he needs to be able to make meaningful conclusions.
- "We all have the same information, and we're just making different conclusions about what the future will hold."
- Don't make conclusions when you don't have the evidence to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.