"conclusion" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has put forward four lines of argument to support his conclusion.
- Ask for reasons and specific evidence to support their conclusions.
- Instead, the court should only ask whether there is some basis in evidence to support the conclusion.
- "The available data are too weak to support strong conclusions."
- I could not find the evidence to support his conclusions.
- Only then would one present the few, appropriate studies that supported the conclusion.
- The second was an explanation of the science supporting their conclusions.
- Reports from the other companies of 2nd Battalion supported his conclusion.
- He said three other lines of evidence converged to support his conclusion.
- Studies of the early mapping evidence also support scholars' conclusions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.