"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under pressure to complete both albums simultaneously, Åkerfeldt said the recording process was "the toughest test of our history".
- During that time, from September 1983 to July 1987, he simultaneously completed a degree at Jilin University, majoring in national economic management.
- She simultaneously completed bachelor's degrees in theater and history from Salem State University in 2004.
- Immanuel Kant's Critique of Judgment simultaneously completes his Critical project and lays the foundations for modern aesthetics.
- Sherman completed five years' of study in four years, earning a bachelor's degree in 1894 while simultaneously completing the first year of law school.
- He simultaneously completed a degree in engineering at the Technical University of Karlsruhe.
- A piece cannot be stolen (melded) to form the eyes unless the player simultaneously completes a legal winning hand.
- The following year, he simultaneously completed 7th and 8th grade with outstanding results and ranked 1st and 2nd in national mathematics competitions.
- Arlington offers senior students the option to fulfill their high-school graduation requirements while simultaneously completing a full year of college at Marist College in Poughkeepsie.
- Other inventors simultaneously completed the telephone, which would mean it was obvious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.