"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- York College is largely completed at a cost of about $170 million.
- Construction began in May and is to be largely completed by the end of the year.
- These were largely completed, along with a housing area, by early 1943.
- The project had been largely completed as of that date.
- The temple was completed largely by members of the church.
- The economic focus is possible because of confidence that the single market will be largely completed by 1992.
- Construction work began for the right block in 2007 and were largely completed by June 2008.
- The first phase of 500 homes has now been largely completed.
- Planners expect the park to be largely completed within a year.
- Construction probably started sometime in 122 and was largely completed within six years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.