"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I blinked and a few stray tears completed their journey down my face and fell.
- On Saturday, he completed one down the left sideline, then showed nice touch on a completion to the tight end in the seam.
- Before that, she completed a record-breaking voyage by kayak down the length of the Amazon.
- The guard completed his walk down the corridor, pushed back through the metal door, and disappeared.
- Against Alabama, he completed a critical 3rd down pass.
- Sixteen cars completed runs before the mid-afternoon down time.
- They completed the journey down the Ohio River by flatboat.
- On the next play, Washington State completed a hook-and-ladder first down inbounds, temporarily stopping the clock with two seconds remaining.
- Michael completed his room down the corridor, Simone's cradle was constructed, and our bathrooms immeasurably improved.
- It included a fake punt that caught Maryland off-guard and the punter completed a 28-yard pass for the first down conversion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.