"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The character that used the command will automatically complete their full Dragoon Additions, and their attack and defense stats will receive an additional boost.
- He automatically completed the tying of his cravat, letting his gaze roam over his wife in open approval.
- In his non-fiction work, The Art of the Novel, he says that the reader's imagination automatically completes the writer's vision.
- Most hotels will automatically complete this process on your behalf.
- The form also automatically completes boxes according to your answers, for example, when you enter your accounting period, the form automatically produces schedules for the correct periods.
- Finally, letters appear briefly at various places; when collected to create certain words, the player gets two extra lives and automatically completes the level.
- TheFormTool then automatically completes the document as the Author would have done if he or she were to craft it manually.
- In addition, he added in an interview with Soviet television, "We've created a ship that can automatically complete a flight from takeoff to landing."
- The doctor sheepishly admitted to herself that it was exactly what she wanted to say, or at least how she automatically completed the statement in her mind.
- Often, with the use of digital imaging, computers can automatically complete this process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.