"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Applications to obtain a discretionary grant from the Food and Nutrition Service may be completed either electronically or by paper.
- This form can be completed electronically (using DTI - Direct Trader Input) or manually.
- Others can be completed electronically.
- This form can be completed manually or electronically, although manual submissions may well take longer to process.
- The Form AR-11 can now be completed electronically on our website at www.uscis.gov.
- The sale and purchase transaction is completed electronically and interactively in real-time such as Amazon.com for new books.
- These forms can be completed electronically and should be mailed or faxed to our Jonesboro District office so we can begin working on your request.
- Most share transactions are paperless transactions, which are completed electronically through CREST.
- The form can be completed electronically but must be printed and returned by post to:
- Once the approval process has begun the rest of the process can be completed electronically, in the vast majority of cases, with no further physical meetings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.