"complete" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Texas and Florida also have a required training course which must be completed prior to certification.
- The construction was completed prior to the start of the 2004 season.
- Phase two is not expected to be completed anytime prior to 2020.
- The project is scheduled to be completed prior to the first home game of the 2012 season.
- Work on the field was completed only weeks prior to spring training.
- The sale was completed prior to the 2009 baseball season.
- Improvements could be completed prior to the 2013 spring training season.
- A final cabin check must then be completed prior to landing.
- It was completed just days prior to his death in a traffic accident.
- Community service project hours must be completed prior to the start of the college class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.