"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result should be a clear specification for what needs to be done, who by, and when.
- It is targeted at the clear specification of computer programs and computer-based systems in general.
- Interactive programming techniques are especially useful in cases where no clear specification of the problem that is to be solved can be given in advance.
- The ability to make a clear and objective specification of the item.
- Everything suggests that we will have to wait until 2005, when this directive is going to be reviewed, to have clear specifications.
- The proposal contains clear specifications which will ensure that the environmental targets of the Water Framework Directive are met in respect of groundwater.
- I would also have liked to see the committee adding in clearer specifications of dates for when PFOS is to be phased out from the market.
- In so doing, however, it does not give any clear specification of objectives or direction to the common foreign and security policy (CFSP).
- It is vital that trailer composition follow a clear and unambiguous specification or format, to allow for parsing.
- Social work deferment to the police or clear specification of which agency was to lead the investigation also contributed to good contact and communication between agencies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.