"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The disclosure of the Walker spy ring was clear justification of this concern.
- Since I had clear justification for it in any event, it was certainly worth a shot.
- Intel argues it had clear justification for its actions.
- ICE simply doesn't have clear legal justification for their actions.
- He said in his letter there must be the "clearest justification" for intrusion into personal privacy.
- The assembly asked for a better explanation, clearer justification and a need for more information to better understand the issue.
- But new air strikes should not be launched absent clear justification and careful diplomatic preparation.
- "For example, with regard to the issue of migrants, and particularly those who have been deported without clear justification."
- At the very least I imagine all of us would argue that military intervention in a sovereign state demands a clear and well-argued justification.
- This is, therefore, a clear justification for the common agricultural policy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.