"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The work itself is quite disjointed - a clear depiction of a band concentrating on each section of the song, one part at a time.
- "Over the next several months, there will be clearer depictions to refine the ideas," Mr. Posillico said.
- The clearest depiction of the stones is given in the Talmudic Midrashic sources as "clear", "flexible" and "transparent".
- It was executed some time between 1797 and 1800, and is among the first clear depictions of female pubic hair in a large Western painting.
- Graphic violence generally consists of any clear and uncensored depiction of various violent acts.
- Balakumaran's writing is a clear depiction of all these details.
- His delightful depictions, clear and simple but rich in expression, graced numerous children's books over the years.
- It did not take long to find a clear depiction of kings.
- This example of mine is a clear depiction of the distortion of competition.
- The series is relatively graphic with clear depictions of Musashi's activities, such as fighting and killing off bad guys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.