"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oddly enough, the book makes a clear delineation between the two, so the terms are not interchangeable.
- One big problem is that the exhibition makes no clear delineation between dealer and curator.
- By the 1950s, there was a clear delineation between front and back yards.
- Day passed into night with no clear delineation, which might have been as much by design as anything else.
- Obama's answer remains the clearest delineation of the Administration's public posture.
- They must have clear delineations of responsibility and authority.
- They must have a clear delineation of roles, missions, and authority.
- However, these elements of care should not be confused with the treatment methods themselves, and there are clear delineations between the various professional practitioners.
- There was a clear delineation between their duties then, less potential for boundary crossing.
- There was no clear delineation between the eighth floor - the Board's - and the ninth, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.