"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1990, after selling Lyle Stuart Publishing, they begin Barricade Books.
- The anarchist infoshop Barricade Books has operated in Brunswick since February 1995.
- It was published by Barricade Books in 2009.
- Lyle Stuart, president of Barricade Books, a small publisher dedicated to testing the limits of free speech, said he was ready to do it.
- His autobiography, "Here's Morgan," is being published this year by Barricade Books.
- His last offering, from Barricade Books, was called "Giuliani: Nasty Man."
- Her mother is the publisher of Barricade Books in New York.
- It was published in the US by Barricade Books.
- Its publisher, Lyle Stuart, the president of Barricade Books, said he had never endorsed the book's philosophy.
- It is published by Barricade Books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.