"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I agree that the book doesn't sound like science and hey, to use the parlance of our times.
- One publisher said the book sounded like it could have possibilities.
- Actually, the book sounded quite interesting, I might give it a try.
- That book sounds far better than the last one.
- This book sounds very interesting - definitely now in my top 10 to get.
- Okay, the book sounds poor, but in that case why did you bother to review it?
- If the book sounds dense, that's because it is.
- The book sounds badly written and a bad read.
- Her book sounds like a bore and I've always wondering if maybe she weren't also.
- The book also sounds a warning about "the fun stuff."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.