"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hope is that the book will resonate with contemporary readers.
- Both books truly resonate when their heroes confront distressingly real problems closer to home.
- He continued: "The books they are publishing wouldn't resonate over a long period."
- The book resonated with women who felt stuck in unfulfilled marriages, and it has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide.
- Her book resonated with many women who had been questioning the role of the women in society and their less equal status relative to men.
- The book, with its gorgeous photos of houses produced by wild flights of imagination, resonated with him.
- As one might expect, the book resonates with passion.
- Today, the book does not resonate the same way.
- Andreas had not thought that his book would resonate with a foreign audience.
- No doubt the book will resonate most with small-business owners who operate in similar business arenas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.