"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last year appears to have set a record for the number of bridge books published, and the quality was high.
- This question appears, believe it or not, in an entertaining bridge book.
- Reese also had the distinction of creating several new genres of bridge book.
- He started writing bridge books, and is now well into double figures.
- He is also the author or co-author of more than a dozen bridge books (some written with this columnist).
- He was also the author of several bridge books.
- There is a long tradition in England of entertaining bridge books with fictional characters.
- Simon left two bridge books in manuscript which were posthumously published.
- But a new bridge book with a similar approach is likely to be popular.
- A stream of bridge books have appeared this year, and most of them have an international flavor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.