"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These gifts include codes to access additional in-game costumes, a sticker book, a burlap pouch and an official game guide.
- During the early years of its run, the TV show marketed a sticker book and stickers featuring pictures of the actors from the series.
- Other ads included sticker books that allowed readers to customize an illustrated Mini.
- In addition to cards, the Children's Inn accepts puzzles, hand puppets, small stuffed animals and sticker books for the mailbox program.
- He also did associated activity and sticker books.
- They were entertained with sticker books, song and story tapes and vigorous rest stop breaks.
- One mini-game is based on sticker books, placing the correct stickers at locations in the book to make the story make sense.
- Four sticker books were released for the TV series from August 1999 to March 2004.
- The stickers are available in certain sticker books assigned for the Wacky Worlds.
- Each World has its own default book, but each of the other sticker books are available for use anytime as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.