"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1887, softball, under the name of indoor baseball or indoor-outdoor, was invented as a winter version of the parent game.
- Hancock's original game of indoor baseball quickly caught on in popularity, becoming international with the formation of a league in Toronto.
- Referred to as indoor baseball at the time, the game moved outdoors in 1888.
- In December, Deneau was back to work on indoor baseball.
- In December 1891, he played in an exhibition of indoor baseball at the Philadelphia Industrial Hall.
- On February 20-21, Gauting hosted the first German championship for indoor baseball.
- Although indoor baseball had critics when Metrodome opened, it was positively regarded by players and fans.
- She plays indoor baseball and looks up to her brother.
- For example, during the first four years of the league's existence, only baseball, basketball, indoor baseball, and football were offered.
- But thank goodness for indoor baseball.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.