"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early 2012, the university announced plans to construct a new baseball facility, to be completed by year's end.
- The baseball facility, built in 1991 and first used in 1992, has a capacity of 500 spectators.
- Toledo's baseball facility has stadium lighting and a capacity of 1,000 spectators.
- Plainsman Park was first used as a baseball facility in 1950.
- As a result, the Wings made upgrades to the park to make the stadium a better baseball facility.
- His generosity to the university has been rewarded with his name on the baseball facility.
- Central Catholic's baseball facility is new and opened in 2005.
- Kent also runs regularly and uses the baseball facilities at a local high school.
- The town takes pride in having baseball facilities for players of all ages.
- In 2011 it was rated "best baseball facility on the West Coast".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.