"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It will be used as a baseball venue for the 2013 Canada Games.
- Following the 2012 season, the baseball venue was demolished, and the area was converted to a soccer field.
- In August 2011, the university announced plans for a new baseball venue.
- As a result, the school built a new baseball venue, which retained the name Bailey Field.
- The Kingdome was somewhat problematic as a baseball venue.
- Although the stadium is used solely for amateur baseball, it has received praise as one of the best baseball venues in Canada.
- The first professional baseball venues were large wooden ballparks with seats mounted on wood platforms.
- The Braves ultimately finished with an all-time record of 2-7 in the stadium before it closed as a baseball venue in 2009.
- It is one of the few professional baseball venues that does not sell beer.
- It was the first football match played at the baseball venue since its opening in 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.