"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sylvester asked his father to get him a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth.
- One had his doctors giving him 30 minutes to live before he rallied after his father vowed to fulfill his last request for a baseball autographed by Ruth.
- Now they plan to complement it with wood flooring, baseballs autographed by Cardinals and Yankees, and a dance studio for their daughter, Ashley.
- In 1996 Judge Emanuelli presided over a family feud in a case about who should inherit a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth 60 years before.
- Another is a grungy baseball autographed by Babe Ruth.
- George rushes in, with one last desperate attempt to win over his unemployment officer by acquiring a baseball autographed by Keith, but he is too late.
- He was still smiling as he reached into his top drawer, pulled out a baseball autographed by the entire Royals team and threw it to me.
- A ball signed by the 1919 Reds goes for $11,208, while a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth sells for $76,020.
- Leave it to William H. Miller III to start a collection of baseballs autographed by famous financiers.
- One of the door prizes is a baseball autographed by the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.