"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "About four teams told me that I would be in the baseball draft," Roig said.
- As the 2009 baseball draft approached, Green was very highly regarded among experts, who expected him to be drafted high in the first round.
- It was the baseball draft, though, and now Righetti is in his second baseball career.
- In a move that still angers amateur baseball officials, the team lost seven key players to the professional baseball draft.
- We have the pro baseball draft, and that takes many of the good high-school black kids right into the professional ranks.
- The site's coverage of the baseball draft is unmatched in the Seattle blogosphere, if not beyond.
- The baseball draft is much more raw, but it has become more about science than art.
- Such is the nature of the baseball draft, a practice in unpredictability.
- In the pro baseball draft, a junior does not have to declare for the draft.
- One of them was Matt Harrington, a familiar name in the baseball draft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.