"baseball" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hear the one about the fellow who bought a baseball signed by the 1973 Mets, including Manager Gil Hodges?
- If I knew it was really him, I would have went inside and got a baseball signed.
- Anyone with a baseball signed by Ted Williams should take pause.
- "This past summer, some kind of baseball nut wrote, saying he'd like to have some baseballs signed," Paul Jr. said.
- But how do you get a baseball signed at the White House?
- So, what do you do with a baseball signed at the summit?
- Meanwhile, he said, picking up a baseball signed by pitchers who've made 3,000 strikeouts, "I've got this one ready for Roger Clemens to sign, someday soon."
- It's like I'm the first kid to get his baseball signed by Barry Bonds-- I feel lucky, honored, and yet a bit dirty too.
- Her entire library, knick-knacks (including a baseball signed by Mickey Mantle), all of her correspondence, photographs, and poetry drafts are available for public viewing.
- For example, a family keepsake would be a baseball signed by Jackie Robinson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.