"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One reason can be the teaching approach used.
- Still the head of school and the various teachers are very dedicated to a friendly openminded teaching approach, making the students feel welcome.
- Sean is much more laid back in his teaching approach than Emma, and wants to make sure that the students bond as a team.
- We not only have different curricula, but also different teaching approaches.
- Many people have learning styles incompatible with the traditional teaching approach of the public schools.
- Her teaching approach was the foundation for her athletics training plan.
- For teachers, the project's impact has been in revamped teaching approaches.
- Their use is also envisaged to evaluate a particular teaching approach, or even for the appraisal of individual teachers.
- The teaching approach in these subject areas is designed to go far beyond the basic development of psycho-motor skills.
- Teachers don't have good English themselves, which stops them using interactive teaching approaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.