"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I lost my job in the most public way possible, and the press had a field day with it all over the world.
- A. We have not actually discussed that in any public way.
- We rarely get the chance to tell our own story and in such a public way.
- Any change visible from a public way has to go through a process.
- I am going to continue to refuse to try and negotiate these things out in a public way.
- It has never been made available in a public way until now.
- The public way was in general use during the late 19th century and until the early 2000s.
- Woods couldn't believe he had been confronted in such a public way.
- "Our secrets are not for sharing in such public ways."
- "Coming out to my family was absolutely positive, but I am not comfortable talking about it in a public way."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.