"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had his book been published in the old way, we should have seen no traces of them whatever.
- But the intention, he said, was to exclude books published in the usual way.
- These were published on the Edge site in the usual way, but 150 of them have now been collected between hard covers under Brockman's editorship.
- For the first fifteen years or so of its existence, little was published in the way of critical assessment of the Urban Programme.
- "I had hoped to publish in the normal way," he said hesitantly.
- If those things were published in the ordinary way, they'd sell at a reasonable price.
- Sag Harbor's earliest newspapers published little in the way of local news.
- Scientific research was published in the normal way.
- "American houses may be only kissing cousins to their foreign subsidiary houses when it comes to ability to publish in the best way," she said.
- African-American History Magazine is published in much the same way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.