"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sam Johnston can be spelt and pronounced in several ways.
- Wahlah is spelt in different ways in different parts of the world.
- People's names were spelled in oddly inconsistent ways.
- Such contentiousness can spell trouble in other ways.
- Carmarthenshire has been spelt in other ways in the past, including:
- The dish is spelled in innumerable ways, all with phonetic similarities.
- His name is spelled in different ways.
- Stephanie (which can be spelled in different ways) is a female given name; the masculine version is Stephen.
- The name of the tribe was spelled in various ways until the present version was used when the county was established.
- His name is spelled in various ways, including Wannard and Gwennarth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.