"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pushed the door all the way open and withdrew.
- There are no open ways to get to the objective.
- Before them to the left was the last of the open ways.
- And now they've got more open ways of coming forward.
- Parker pushed the door the rest of the way open and went in.
- They helped him back between them, through the more open ways towards the lodge.
- It is the most open and democratic way of preparing proposals.
- I hope it will be held in an objective and open way.
- She'd hit it on the head in her open, irreverent way.
- It was open, not surprisingly, way past its stated hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.