"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tentatively, he outlined various possible ways of resolving the matter, including obtaining funds from another program.
- The commission outlined ways that utilities could deal with too great a concentration of market power.
- They also drafted a proposal last month outlining ways in which Schervier could turn the financial woes around.
- He recently wrote a study for President Reagan that outlined ways to strengthen the American family.
- We have outlined the objectives and ways to proceed so that the objectives can be met.
- In a report, the agency outlined ways to fight the problem, including hidden tracking devices and markers.
- It outlined ways to fight the problem, including tracking devices.
- The memorandum outlined ways to encourage the party's biggest fund-raisers to prepare for the 1996 re-election effort.
- Friedman spends a good chunk of the book outlining ways that America and Americans can place themselves in a position to do better.
- Therefore the scenario outlined ways to prevent this occurrence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.