"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time, he could feel the music weaving around them, the Power taking shape beneath his hands.
- Why am I the last to learn of events taking place beneath me?
- The water took on the shape of the rocks beneath it.
- He took his post beneath the steps of an old-fashioned house.
- We stopped in our tracks and took cover beneath the trees.
- Most of his work took place beneath the sea.
- Much of the action takes place in the ancient caves beneath the city.
- I reach out and take hold of Thalia's hand beneath the water.
- When night came on, they took refuge beneath a tree in an open field.
- He reached down and took hold of the branch beneath him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.