"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I wanted to take him back behind the leaders and make one run at the end.
- He could not quite get it to let his head turn around to take a look behind him.
- As he did so, the man took a quick step behind him.
- I took my place behind a man in a business suit.
- Fox asked, as he took his place behind the table.
- Some went around beyond the buildings while others took the short cut behind them.
- I took my place behind the wheel and turned to face her.
- One of them took him under the arms, the other behind the knees.
- Every now and then he'd swing his head around to take a look behind him.
- They all rose as he took his place behind a desk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.