"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her other skills include ice skating, swing dancing, stage combat and kickboxing.
- A class in stage combat is a must.
- One of the most-frequently used practical stunts is stage combat.
- It provides weekly sessions in a wide variety of skills, covering everything from storytelling to stage combat.
- Thus, the dance shares many features with the theatrical discipline of stage combat.
- Although they won't be allowed to cross swords, they will get a full lesson in stage combat.
- At the time, stage combat was not taught as a core course in drama schools.
- Attacking actions in stage combat are extended past the performance partner's body, or aimed short of their apparent targets.
- Those who are accepted attend summer workshops on subjects including character study, movement and stage combat.
- He usually performs his own stage combat and stunts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.