"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The historical stage is now set for the rise of repression.
- A "middle" level, which traces the general development of capitalism through distinct historical stages - mercantilism, classical liberalism and so on.
- The Udi language can most appropriately be broken up into five historical stages:
- But the most telling moment does not take place on the historical stage.
- The leaders seem then to spring out of nothing, catapulted onto the historical stage by a number of strange accidents.
- The following table shows the conventionally accepted historical stages of Khmer.
- Such is the whirlwind which brings new societies onto the historical stage.
- Whether the time is right for another Brezhnev to return to the historical stage remains to be seen.
- "Why do we cultivate hatred toward the children and grandchildren of leaders who have left the historical stage?"
- This possibility had already reached the historical stage in her mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.