"space" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 64 percent of the land would be open space.
- The north end of the site would be public open space.
- The court made its decision on the issue of open space.
- He turned back to look again at the open space.
- Around another turn and we came to a large open space.
- Everyone would have been able to get into open space by then.
- He knew just where to leave the road, and start across the open space.
- What had been the wall was now an open space.
- In the summer they move about to more open space.
- He sat down a few feet away from her across an open space of room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.