"space" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When complete there will be over 2,000 m2 of public space.
- Where does my world end and the public space begin?
- But we also need to play in whatever little public space is left.
- In 1993 the park was turned into a public space again.
- The park will also offer public open space for the new community to use.
- The north end of the site would be public open space.
- The area has been developed into a public space and community activity center.
- More than 12% of the total land area on the site has been given over to this central public space.
- The entire first floor of the hotel would have been used as public space.
- Never mind where so long as it is a public space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.