"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Shooting lasted for 12 to 14 hours a day, six days a week.
- Shooting began in May 2009 and lasted for 13 weeks.
- Shooting lasted for 23 days and ended on September 12, 1959.
- The shooting and explosions lasted only a couple of minutes.
- The shooting took place in Athens and lasted 48 hours.
- Israeli troops returned fire, and the shooting lasted for about an hour.
- The outdoor shooting lasted only for 10 to 15 seconds.
- The shooting lasted a half hour, and at least one policeman was wounded.
- Other weapons were firing, then stopped; the shooting had lasted only seconds.
- The shooting of the film began in fall 1993 and lasted off-and-on until early spring 1995.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.