"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where he would previously come flying over the blue line and unleash his wicked wristshot, defencemen are matching his speed into the zone and getting into his shooting lane more effectively, leading to his wristshots deflecting off shin pads and away from the dangerous areas of the ice.
- It occurs when a defender moves into the offender's shooting lane to goal, at an angle that makes the defender at risk of being hit by the ball if the offender were to shoot.
- Such plans typically have an "all you want" usage of the range, unlike the typical 1/2 hour or 1-, 2-, or 3-hour rental time slots when renting a shooting lane as an occasional shooter.
- It was a window into the skills that Shanahan has displayed for 19 N.H.L. seasons: he got open in a shooting lane, called for a pass from Sean Avery and snapped a shot for a clutch goal.
- He was a step slower getting to a shooting lane, and he battled for the puck with less than his trademark tenacity.
- There was an electronic control panel on each shooting lane.
- They needed someone in a shooting lane to put himself in front of the puck.
- However, it at times is done as a result of the player having their shooting lane blocked and often leads to the player turning the ball over to the opposing team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.