"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Nice shooting, two hundred yards-in the dark."
- "What you should have done was say, "Nice shooting, mate.
- "Nice shooting, Captain," Talas offered from behind him.
- "Nice shooting," Pennington offered with genuine admiration.
- Nice shooting, Dloan,' she said, wiping her bloody hand on the trousers of her fatigues.
- "Nice shooting," Riker commented, "I used to be a wee bit better," the older man told him.
- "Nice shooting," Janson said, tossing her the shotgun.
- "Nice shooting, Captain," van Pelt said,- moving forward to make sure their victims were actually stunned and not shamming.
- "Nice shooting," Caskey transmitted, unable to control his relief.
- Nice shooting, Captain, but I suggest Voyager might be more effective elsewhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.