"shooting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The flag was mentioned widely in the press as he continued his hot shooting into January.
- Kidd's hot shooting in the morning was a precursor to what happened that night.
- Lopez's hot shooting in the second half triggered the St. John's comeback.
- Minnesota built an 11-point lead in the first half because of Burton's hot shooting and a 25-11 rebounding margin.
- Ratay's hot shooting in the early minutes of the second half sealed the victory for the Wildcats.
- Despite having a hot shooting night - he scored 16 points and shot 8 of 11 - Jefferson was taken out in the stretch.
- What really kept Duke in the game, however, was its hot shooting.
- Syracuse dominated with a hot shooting first half to lead by 11 at the break.
- The Colonials had hot shooting throughout the game, hitting 53% of their field goals to take a 45-28 lead after the opening frame.
- But Villanova continued its hot shooting and took a 58-48 halftime lead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.