"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From the far end of the pool two shadows walked toward him.
- The Shadow was walking along the right side of the road, against the traffic.
- The Shadow walked to the man and began to remove his clothes.
- The Shadow walked to the side of the bed and stood there staring down.
- He watched the shadows walk down the sides of the rocks to the ground.
- After a few minutes a shadow detached itself from the curtains and walked over to him.
- The Shadow picked up the pistol and walked to the fallen man.
- With one hand on the telephone, he watched The Shadow turn about and walk toward the door.
- Shadow walked to the center of the ash- stained carpet.
- It was nearly dusk when The Shadow walked back into the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.