"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Grappling with one thug, The Shadow reeled him against the other, who also came to grips.
- The Shadow reeled away, beating fire from his cloak.
- The Shadow reeled into it, tripping over the edge of the elevator floor, to sink into a darkened corner.
- Coming up from the floor, The Shadow reeled the bulky servant half across the library.
- Pulling the door shut, The Shadow reeled suddenly to the very center of the storeroom.
- Instead, The Shadow reeled as though a shot had clipped him.
- The Shadow struck the far platform and reeled onward, half a second ahead of the mighty mass that threatened to doom him.
- The Shadow reeled backward as the attacker struck.
- The door was ajar; it gave as The Shadow reeled.
- The Shadow reeled from the concussion almost at his elbow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.