"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a gesture he freed a sinuous gray shadow from the wall of light.
- "I can't see any," Dodd said, disappointed, then suddenly a sinuous shadow writhed swiftly between two crevices.
- He thought one of the sinuous shadows shifted away from his blow.
- Till some signal was given and they were called, and slunk aside, like sinuous shadows, to the caressing hands of their masters.
- The two suns hung low in the crimson sky, casting long, sinuous shadows with blurred edges like a double exposure.
- The play of liquid light and sinuous shadow cast me into a melancholy mood.
- He turned left and there were the remains of the Shield Wall, a sinuous low shadow in the morning light.
- His vistas prompt us to be lost in our thoughts, to be absorbed by the moment, distracted by curvy forms and sinuous shadows.
- Waves of sinuous shadow went over the ripe hayfields, and plundering bees sang a freebooting lilt in wayside gardens.
- She gazed uncompromisingly through the birches to a field where winds were weaving patterns in the ripening wheat and making sinuous shadows like flowing amber wine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.