"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tall thin shadows preceded us, thrown by the tractor's headlights.
- His lengthening shadow, cast by the lamp from Tem's, preceded him down the road out of the cluster of buildings he thought of as "town."
- Her shadow preceded her as she stepped away from the couch, the hem of her silk gown trailing upon the carpet.
- Rory and Prentice walked on together, their short shadows preceding them.
- My own shadow preceded me, cast by the others' headlamps as I led the way deeper into the asteroid.
- A shadow out of the west preceded the shape that overfiew the field while the weird sound became an ungodly whistling shriek.
- Sean Combs's shadow precedes him at the Royale Theater.
- His shadow preceded him in the late afternoon.
- The banchory's huge shadow preceded it.
- On the road to the temple to spend a day alone, her shadow preceded her, walking ,long in the morning sun on the dirt and gravel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.