"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow headed for the corner, to see how the cab had made out.
- The Shadow was heading into the heart of the underworld.
- The Shadow headed through the cellar to a rear courtyard.
- They had delayed long enough below to make sure toward which floor The Shadow was heading.
- Shadow started the car, turned on the headlights, and headed back onto the road.
- The Shadow wasn't heading back; he was coming up.
- The Shadow headed for the top of the stairs.
- The Shadow cut the wheel over hard and headed back upstream.
- After the police had gone, The Shadow headed through darkness.
- The Shadow, too, had headed for the meeting point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.